CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quotes

A friend recently asked me to give him some quotes that might work for a program he's doing at his residence hall. The program is designed to help upper division students think about meaning, purpose and calling.

So I've been trying to utilize my quote book lately (I mean, the book that I write quotes in). This is not one of the quotes that I gave him, but a friend posted it on Facebook and I thought, "Isn't that just the truth!?!"

I'll try to post some of the others, but for now:

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz



Love you! Tiff

0 comments: